Photos taken by: Rim Job, Shagfest, Mad Dog
Spy Shagger leads us in warm-up exercises
Runners and walkers set off
set this week, so runners used a rotating hare system.
Coke Dealer was asked to lead the walkers.
Some runners stop for a photo
Mad Dog poses with one of the park's tortoises
Shaggy with tortoise
Effi and Shagfest (Shaggy)
The Circle starts
The RA and GM were away so Mad Dog stood in as RA
Rear Entry is designated surrogate hare.
Shagfest visiting from Thessaloniki is welcomed
Clitoria asks our visitor from San Diego hash the 4 questions
The visitor sings the Pissonya song
New Boots Marko came from Meetup.com
Finding yet another reason to give Shagfest a down-down
The sunburn down-down
Recording of the runner's route
Mad Dog forgot to turn on his Strava app until into the run
Directions to this hash
Date: Sunday 27 March 11am
INDEPENDENCE DAY RUN
Run: 2151 ish
Hare: erm . hareless so take it in turns!
Venue: meet in SYNGROU PARK [car park]
On Inn: to be decided
Syngrou Park - Marousi (Athens Northern Suburbs)
FROM THE SOUTH:
Coming from Athens go up Kifisias Avenue.
Go through / past Marousi.
Pass a cinema complex on your left.
Syngrou Park is now on your right. Continue on up in the right hand lane for 1/2 km or so. At the traffic light junction for the KAT hospital turn RIGHT into the Syngrou Park car park.
NOTE: If you pass the park and start to enter Kifissia you have gone past the car-park entrance. With heavy traffic you may have to turn around at the Kifissia park / bus station (Get in the left-hand lane).
FROM THE NORTH:
Going southwards on Kifisias Avenue.
Go through/past Kifissia.
Get into the left-hand traffic lane & then turn left at the KAT traffic lights - directly into the Syngrou Park car park entrance.
NOTE: If you reach the Nova Odeon Cinema complex on you right-hand side you have gone too far. Turn round here, as there are traffic lights, else you may end-up in Marousi.
By Metro / Electrico
Take the Piraeus - Kifissia line and get off at the KAT (hospital) station. Once out of the station, walk up the road at right angles to the railway tracks in the direction of the KAT hospital. You will immediately pass the Venetis store on your right. Keep straight and in 450 metres you reach Kifissias Ave. Immediately across the road is the Syngrou car park entrance.
Remember, this line is slow so leave plenty of time.
Meet in the upper section of the car park <<<
GPS: 38° 3'53.60"N, 23°48'35.72"E
(or easier 38.064889 N, 23.809922 E)
GPS: 38° 3'53.60"N, 23°48'35.72"E
3R75+XX3 Marousi, Greece
Typographically or cartographically challenged?
Just plain gormless and stupid???
Call the hare: well, technically there isnt one but call Rear Entry as he will bring the beverages.. 6942 477992
IMPORTANT COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
1. MASKS IN CARS If you are giving or getting a lift, please wear your mask. Keeping car windows open may also help.
2. AT THE HASH MASKS IN THE CIRCLE (Preferably type 95). Hash Cash will be splashing on the sanitizer, and it will be available for hashers too.
3. On-Sex It has been a long time, but please refrain from grabbing, groping and snogging the other hashers. Elbow bumps will have to suffice.
4. Down-downs The beer bitch and the RA will be thoroughly scrubbed, and the coolers sanitized. No re-use of mugs, (bring your own if you want).
5. Rubbish dump your own rubbish in the bag. Dont ask someone else to pick it up.
6. On-inn Check for maximum number on one table. If you prefer a plate of your own, that is fine. If you are happy to share in the normal hash style, please be extra aware of how food is shared.
If you attend a meeting of the Hash House Harriers you do so entirely at your own risk.
The Hash is a social club and neither the organisers nor the leaders of the run / walk are responsible for the safety of those taking part.
And for this weeks music video: Adagio In D Minor (Sunshine)
Please use your "Back" Button (Top Left) to return to the previous page