The hare Rear Entry explains the peculiarities of his trail
A new marking - On-Back (Hashers were a bit confused as to how it worked)
Snow-covered Mount Pendeli in the distance
A very precise check circle
Walkers divert this way from the runner's trail
A steep and rough uphill section
Snow capped view of Mount Pendeli
Runners pose after a pause in their snowball fight
L-to-R: Mad Dog, Fair Cop, Rim Job, Coke Alone, Tender Vittles
Mad Dog with snowball
Mad Dog gets snow down his neck from grandson Coke Alone
Tender Vittles takes a selfie
Distant view of Mount Parnitha
Tender Vittles ahead
Returning from a false trail
A level section with puddles and mud
Another scenic snow and mountain view
Coke Alone running with "Pappou"
More puddles and mud at a lower level
On-In! Fair Cop runs with Tender Vittles
Gathering for the circle on Xenias Street and enjoying a well-deserved beer or two
RA Tender Vittles calls the hare Rear Entry into the circle
Walkers complain that they lost their way
RA Tender Vittle's son Coke Alone gets a soft drink down-down
Coke Dealer is kept quiet with the RA's new mask
Fair Cop's down-down
Professor Statto was last to arrive
Date: Sunday 13 March 11am
Run: 2149 sort of
Hare: Rear Entry
Venue: Kefalari [old abandoned mustang stables on Xenias street]
On Inn: tba .
From the centre of Athens - OR from Kifissia area - OR just about anywhere really cos the hare cant be bothered to do directions from anywhere else:
Go northwards up Kifisias Avenue & continue through Kifisia
After 2-3 Km, pass an AB supermarket on your right, you come to the edge of Nea Erithrea
At the next traffic lights (Shell garage opposite & Alpha Bank on the right) turn RIGHT
You are now in Harilaou Trikoupi ( it veers right - then goes straight) carry on for 1.6Km
Turn left at the second lights into Xenias street this is just after Kokkinara St.
Carry on to the end of Xenias Mustang stables are here.
3RGM+3V Kifisia, Greece
Typographically or cartographically challenged?
Just plain gormless and stupid???
Call the hare: Rear Entry 6942 477992
IMPORTANT COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
1. MASKS IN CARS If you are giving or getting a lift, please wear your mask. Keeping car windows open may also help.
2. AT THE HASH MASKS IN THE CIRCLE (Preferably type 95). Hash Cash will be splashing on the sanitizer, and it will be available for hashers too.
3. On-Sex It has been a long time, but please refrain from grabbing, groping and snogging the other hashers. Elbow bumps will have to suffice.
4. Down-downs The beer bitch and the RA will be thoroughly scrubbed, and the coolers sanitized. No re-use of mugs, (bring your own if you want).
5. Rubbish dump your own rubbish in the bag. Dont ask someone else to pick it up.
6. On-inn Check for maximum number on one table. If you prefer a plate of your own, that is fine. If you are happy to share in the normal hash style, please be extra aware of how food is shared.
If you attend a meeting of the Hash House Harriers you do so entirely at your own risk.
The Hash is a social club and neither the organisers nor the leaders of the run / walk are responsible for the safety of those taking part.
And for this weeks MUSIC VIDEO - A nice relaxing snow theme:
Please use your "Back" Button (Top Left) to return to the previous page