12 September 2021
Hare: Tender Vittles
Our new sail-flag
The hare describes his trail
A view of the remains of Emperor Hadrian's aqueduct bridge that used to supply water to Athens from Mount Parnitha
The runners are joined by some walkers for a group photo
The hare's down-down
RA Fair Cop gives away old hash beer to any takers
Cabriolaid joined us from another group she had started off with
The trail as run (MD -Strava) - NOTE: recording started a little late.
Trail length: 4.36km Elev Gain: 128 m
The hare's recording of the trail on a Apple watch
(Not far from the hash)
Nea Ionia 142 35
GPS: 38.0359220, 23.7688513
TO THIS HASH
- THE Hash is BACK Trail -
Date: Sunday 12th September @ 11AM
Run Number: 2123-ish ??
Hare: Tender Vittles
Place: start location is @ Louki Akrita 75-59, Filothei, 152 37
On Inn: some local taverna place .
GPS: 38.032996, 23.773314
This trail has been a YEAR in the planning (cough cough).
Too long have we sat indoors and watched Netflix, Disney+, BBC World and day time Greek TV.
No more I say! It's time for BEER, RUNNING, BEER, WALKING and MORE BEER!
We have a walkers, runners and a family friendly trail (with young kids) all planned our for this weekend.
After the run/walk you may optionally join us at a taverna for lunch.
REMEMBER SOCIAL DISTANCING DURING THE EVENT!
ON ON ...
DISCLAIMER - Every effort (not) is made to keep the participants safe (ha-ha) but you enter this event at your own risk.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
1. MASKS IN CARS If you are giving or getting a lift, please wear your mask. Keeping car windows open may also help.
2. AT THE HASH Hash Cash will be splashing on the sanitizer, and it will be available for hashers too.
3. On-Sex It has been a long time, but please refrain from grabbing, groping and snogging the other hashers. Elbow bumps will have to suffice. Clitoria [on-sex] says: Embarrassed whatabout bottom bumps?Confused
4. Down-downs The beer bitch and the RA will be thoroughly scrubbed, and the coolers sanitized. No re-use of mugs, (bring your own if you want).
5. Rubbish dump your own rubbish in the bag. Dont ask someone else to pick it up
On-inn Not sure if there is a maximum number on one table. If you prefer
a plate of your own, that is fine. If you are happy to share in the normal hash
style, please beextra aware of how food is shared.
Start of run (+parking) at red dropped pin
Please use your "Back" Button (Top Left) to return to the previous page