Next AH3 [Athens Hash House Harriers] Hashing event:
By the way:
the explosive nature of the new C19 variant please make sure you are sensible
about attending a meeting - even outside - where there are others present,
some of whom who may be vulnerable, and that you take all necessary precautions.
Frequent testing is strongly recommended and especially before any social
Sunday, 23rd January @ 11AM - Filothei Trail - Start location is located in Filothei.
Pl. I. Drosopoulou 0, Filothei 152 37
Comments: Come join us for an excellent walkers trail (dead trail) and a live runners trail.
The start is at an excellent children's park, great for kids to hang around while the walkers and runners do their trail.
There is also a covered ending for circle.
Bring €3, whistle and a change of clothes.
The trail will be between 3-6 KM and it is family friendly.
The weather is guaranteed by your RA to be cold but sunny, so wrap up warm.
See you all there.
On On ... The Hare
1. MASKS IN CARS If you are giving or getting a lift, please wear your mask. Keeping car windows open may also help.
2. AT THE HASH MASKS IN THE CIRCLE (Preferably type 95). Hash Cash will be splashing on the sanitizer, and it will be available for hashers too.
It has been a long time, but please refrain from grabbing, groping
and snogging the other hashers. Elbow bumps will have to suffice.
4. Down-downs The beer bitch and the RA will be thoroughly scrubbed, and the coolers sanitized. No re-use of mugs, (bring your own if you want).
5. Rubbish dump your own rubbish in the bag. Dont ask someone else to pick it up.
6. On-inn Check for maximum number on one table. If you prefer a plate of your own, that is fine. If you are happy to share in the normal hash style, please be extra aware of how food is shared.
If you attend a meeting of the Hash House Harriers you do so entirely at your own risk.
The Hash is a social club and neither the organisers nor the leaders of the run / walk are responsible for the safety of those taking part.
SEE PHOTOS OF OUR PAST RUNS ON OUR WEBSITE
- AND ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE:
NOTE FOR AH3 HARES:
Remember, there is helpful and useful information for you on the website at: